The Veils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Veils

Historical and Fantasy Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy RP Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

Fantasy RP Rules Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy RP Rules   Fantasy RP Rules Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Gods, demons, angels (of any form) may not be used as PCs, but may be used as NPCs sparingly. They can not be used everytime that a character is in a harsh situation, to do that, that would be the same as godmoding. I personally recommend if using them, they should be very mysterious and mostly speak in riddles, like most myths have them do.

The use of Satan, and Hell (for anything more than mentioning it if you have an Outer Veil character) is STRICTLY forbidden. Only old pagan religions may be used in the Inner Veil. This can be the old Chinese Ancestral beliefs, the Olympians, the Avalonians etc. While Infrean, Hades...no idea about the Chinese beliefs, are much the same as Hell, they are not the same thing, they're just a place of death. Anyone found using Satan, Hell, or anything to do with modern monotheism religions in the Inner Veil will be removed from The Veils permanently.

Vampires: Please excuse my lack of professionalism here. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DAYWALKER, PERIOD. If a vampire meets sunlight, you have an early version of the Fourth of July fireworks display. They have to drink blood. I don't care if it's rat blood, cow blood, human blood, or other vampire's blood, if they don't drink it they go back to the grave. Objects of religion are a weakness, if they set foot on holy ground of any sort, even during the darkest night, you have the same effect as you would if they were out in sunlight. Basically, I'm not allowing any of this new Hollywood bullshit about vampires, you wanna Twilight RP, do it else where please.

While hybrids are great and fuel efficient...oh, sorry, wrong hybrid. Hybrids are alright to use, but the following blood lines can not be mixed with any other. Demon, angel, god, vampire, lycan, werewolf, gryphons, dragons.

Werewolves/lycans while technically the same thing, I'm breaking them up a bit here. A werewolf is the classical creature that is tied to the moon, and can be killed by a silver arrow. (yes, it's a bullet, but since I have the feeling I may be the only one using anything that shoots a bullet, I'm expanding it Razz ) Lycans are people tied with wolves, they are able to change in to a wolf at will, and when in human form may be able to use their wolf senses, and human speech if in wolf form.

When it comes to magic, I ask...no, I'm pleading you to use logic. I don't want to have to come back to this later and make sure it's obvious what can and can't be done.

Elemental powers are different than magic. Magic is manipulation of other powers that most anyone can learn. Elemental powers are embedded deep within a person's blood, or it took them several strenuous years of study and focus to master. You can never have power over more than two natural elements.
Back to top Go down
https://veils.rpg-board.net

Fantasy RP Rules
Page 1 of 1