The Veils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Veils

Historical and Fantasy Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragon Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nadia
Admin
Nadia

The Dragon Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Kingdom   The Dragon Kingdom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Name: Dragon's Paradise

Leaders: Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris

Type: A free kingdom for peaceful dragons

Capital: Osiris Castle

Monetary unit: None as of yet

Ethnicity/Race: Dragon and Human

Language: Draconian and Oveilian
(Draconian Translator) http://draconic.twilightrealm.com/

Religion: No official religion

Climate: Warm and sunny most of the year with 3 months of winter.

Resources: Rare fruits brought down from the dragon mountains

Flora and Fauna: Varies between seasons and time of day

Known Dangers: The Queen herself if one were to anger her or hurt any of her dragons.

History: It was after the death of the Elder Dragon King, Sa'nai and his mate, Queen Ne'lari, that the newly appointed young Dragon Queen left the dragon mountains to start building her new kingdom of dragons. Her journey was long and tedious as she made her way to a grand mountain to the south. It would be there that the New Dragon Kingdom was born.

The young queen starts to shape her castle(1) on the mountaintop to reflect how she shall rule over her majestic beloved dragons and thus creates a magnificent castle of white marble floors, silver walls and two grand golden gates that open immediately when approached by a dragon.

When the young queen finally was ready, she sent a call out to all the dragons to announce herself only to be met with anger and hatred that a mere human girl was named "Queen of Dragons". Determined to show the dragons that the Elder King had chose wisely, She stood in the meadow and began to chant in draconian, a language only known to dragons.

As soon as she finished the chant, the sacred dragon mark(2) appeared on her back and she transformed into a beautiful red dragon(3) confirming her as the rightful Queen of Dragons. And the meadow, now called Dragon's Call (4), would become a place where dragons could gather to rest and relax and where the young Queen could be frequently seen at in her new dragon form.

1. Castle and Central Head of the Dragon Kingdom
The Dragon Kingdom Fddastlendargon

2. Sacred Dragon Mark
The Dragon Kingdom Tattoo_dragon

3. Queen Liani's majestic dragon form
The Dragon Kingdom Red-dragon-1-1

4. Dragon's Call
The Dragon Kingdom Hill-1-1

Last edited by Ani on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fearlessdragons.forumakers.com/
Nadia
Admin
Nadia

The Dragon Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: A few of the dragons that reside in Dragon's Paradise (NPC'S)    The Dragon Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:10 pm

DO NOT THINK THAT FOR A MINUTE, YOU CAN CONTROL ANY OF THE DRAGONS THAT LIVE IN DRAGON'S PARADISE. THESE ARE MY NPC'S. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTROL ONE WHILE RP'ING WITH ME, THEN SEND ME A PM AND ASK.

Togar (M)(mentioned most)
The Dragon Kingdom Blizzaragon___Ice_Dragon_by_Raironu

Domo (M)
The Dragon Kingdom Green_Dragon-1

Turex (M)
The Dragon Kingdom BlackDragon-1

Timo (M)
The Dragon Kingdom GoldDragon

Xea (F)
The Dragon Kingdom Orange-dragon-1

Mai (F)
The Dragon Kingdom Dragon013-1

Mire (F)
The Dragon Kingdom PurpleDragon2-2-1

Renin (F)
(with Liani)
The Dragon Kingdom PinkDragon
Back to top Go down
http://fearlessdragons.forumakers.com/

The Dragon Kingdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veils  :: Role Playing Forums :: Fantasy Role Play :: Countries and Regions-
Jump to: