The Veils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Veils

Historical and Fantasy Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nadia
Admin
Nadia

Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris Empty
PostSubject: Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris   Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 pm

General characteristics

Name: Liani Nadia Rose Osiris

Titles: Queen Of Dragons

Alias's Ani, Blood Rose (for the broach she wears), Nadia (For when she doesnt want her real name known), Luminstra (when she is hiding from someone or with a special someone), Liani Da'Hern (from birth to age of 23)

Origin : A small village unknown to her

Physical Description

Race: Human

Actual Age: 130

Appeared Age: 27

Height: 5 foot, 3 inches

Weight: 112 pounds

Body Build: slender

Eye Color: Normal - An unusual shade of blue.
When angered - Bright Red. When Frightened - pure white.

Hair General: Blond, Long and slightly curled.

Skin Color: Slightly bronzed

Tattoo(s): Sacred Dragon Mark

Personality
Temperament: Calm and collected. Talkative . Always alert. Freindly to all unless provoked.

Interests: Fine Irish Whisky

Aversion: The harming on an innocent and dragons

Ideology: Be yourself at all times and good thing will happen. Be true to your friends and they will be there for life.

Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris Nadia_10-1

Last edited by Liani Rose on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fearlessdragons.forumakers.com/
Nadia
Admin
Nadia

PostSubject: Liani's Extended Bio (spells)   Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Liani has little control over Elemental Magic. But she does have control over the dragon magic that the Late Elders taught her. So far to date, she has just a few magic spells that she knows and uses.

note* Spells are given in Oveilian and (Dragonic)

Dragon Defense Spell

Dragons All, Dragon Kind
I need You standing by my side.
I need a strong defense, You see.
I need You all watching over me.
All good things that come my way,
Let them through to me, I pray.
But all bad things of darkness and hatred,
Send it back to the one who made it

darastrixi shio, dragonkind
si rigluin wux standing ini sia symba.
si rigluin vi versvesh mekihl, wux ocuir.
si rigluin wux shio thesekir svern ve.
shio bensvelk youwei batobot confn sia idol,
origato astahi erekess ekess ve, si pray.
shar shio tisvelk youwei di whedabra vur phlithut,
spol coi spical ekess wer ir svaust xurwka coi

Dragons Sight

Dragon of power, dragon of might
Grant me the power of your sight
Let me see what is unseen
Let me know all thats been

My enemies are strong and its them I fear
Grant me your power so I know when their near
Lend me your power so that I can see
Please help me now

darastrix di vers, darastrix di netiaj
fehlim ve wer vers di douta toma
origato ve ocuir svabol ui nursaubwa
origato ve vucot shio thats coanwor

sia irlymi re versvesh vur coita astahi si l'gra
fehlim ve douta vers zyak si vucot svadrav asta leirith
tluog ve douta vers zyak batobot si shilta ocuir
petranas letoclo ve jaka

Dragons protective scales

By the dragons light,
on this dark night,
I call to thee to give me your might,
by the power of three,
I conjure thee,
to protect all that,
surrounds me

ini wer darastrixi mitne,
shafaer nomeno whedab thurkear,
si relgr ekess thee ekess majak ve douta netiaj,
ini wer vers di fogah,
si conjure thee,
ekess troth shio batobot,
surrounds ve

Last edited by Ani on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nadia
Admin
Nadia

PostSubject: Liani's Background    Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm

She was born in the dead of night and just hours after was taken to be the daughter of who she called "The Dark Lord". He raised her as his own and tried to teach her the ways of dark magic but seeing that she did not want to learn, he had her trained as a assassin.

The years passed slowly for her and her skills in combat became well refined. She had a motto that she now lived by,"Kill swiftly and without mercy" and that is how her battles always went. She learned that while staying her step-dad, time passed very slowly, she often wondered how old she really was, She looked as if she was 19 but knew she had to be older than that.

Several years later, she met someone that would change her life forever and she would leave D'Hara, never to return there again.

While on a mission one day for a her father, she came to a house that was to be destroyed and the people living in it killed. Upon seeing the people, she knew she couldn't kill them and told them to flee the land. Having failed in her mission she fled to a mountain and lived there.

She loved being at the mountain and with the dragons that lived there. She would often be seen with the elder king and queen, learning their language and their magic. They were proud of the transformation she had made in the years she was there. Once a girl of dark, Liani was now a girl of light and the elder dragons convened a private meeting high upon the mountain top. It was there that they decided that she would be the next dragon queen. The next several years, they continued to teach her all she wanted to know, while secretly grooming her for her role to come. A mark was place on her back as she slept one night and a chant embedded into her mind for when the time came to recite it. The Elder Queen taught Liani dragon magic and the Elder King would teach her the ways of ruling.

When Liani turned 27 (in looks not age), She was called to the the royal room of the King and Queen Dragon late in the evening. Upon entering, she felt an overwhelming sense of lost and knew that something had happened. As she walked to where the King laid, she notice that next to him, his mate and queen was fading away from sight. She ran to her friend with tears in her eyes. My dear human friend, Our time has come, for us to leave this world and a new Ruler of dragons be named. The king took human form for mere minutes as he named Liani the next Queen of Dragons.

Liani bowed gracefully to her friend I accept the honor you have bestowed upon me, my friend. I shall not let you or my queen down in ruling over the dragons. She bowed once more as her friend laid down and started to fade. Liani would stay at his side until the last of his soul left the world. All throughout that night, she cried over the loss of the only two in the world that saw good in her and vowed never to return to the dark ways again.

Using the dragon magic she was taught, she transformed the mountain to a monument in honor of the Late King and Queen of Dragons.

Dragon Mountain Monument
Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris DragonMountainMonument

Liani would then travel south to an uninhabited land with a mountain in the middle and knew that the land had called to her. It would be there that "Dragon's Paradise" the Dragon Kingdom would be created.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris   Queen Liani Nadia Rose Osiris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1